Friday, January 29, 2010

New Horizons for 2010

Many of you know that each year I "try to like" a couple things that I usually shy away from in hopes of broadening my horizons and becoming a more well rounded individual. Up to this point its always been foodstuffs, I dont know why, perhaps because my life really revolves around food? Last year my plan was to like sushi and red wine. Then March came around and I found out that babykakes was on the way so both alcohol and raw fish were off limits. This year Im picking up sushi once again and adding olives to the list as well. I currently like black olives (of course the most fattening variety) but other kinds are too salty for my taste. Until this year! 2010 is my year to like olives...hopefully. If you have any suggestions for ways to ease into sushi or olives (probably not both at the same time), let me know.

1 comment:

  1. well i'm a huge fan of california rolls and yellow tail... I would try that first. The key is going to a good place though. Blargh, I miss sushi!

    ReplyDelete