How far along? 38 weeks
Total weight gain: 36 lbs, I think, Ive stopped asking
Maternity clothes? Of course, but I only have 2 sweaters so Im hoping the winter weather holds off for a few weeks
Sleep: Restless, including at least 2 bathroom breaks and numb hands
Best moment this week: Getting our stroller in the mail--I know its lame, but the stroller is surprisingly fun to test drive around the house
Movement: babykakes is definitely auditioning for Riverdance this week
Gender: No big reveals since last week
Labor Signs: Minor cramps but nothing convincing
Belly Button in or out? Still flat
What I miss: Wearing socks without them cutting off circulation in my swollen feet
What I am looking forward to: Shirts that fit so I dont get a cold draft on my belly
Weekly Wisdom: I just learned why the poop of breastfed babies doesnt have an odor---there's no bacteria in breastmilk to cause a smell...Who knew that was the reason?!!
Milestones: At my OB appt this week I was dilated to 1cm, 9 more to go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment