Saturday, November 14, 2009

The Final Countdown.....I Hope

How far along? 39 weeks
Total weight gain: 35-40 lbs, Im pretending some of that is the result of swelling and not halloween candy binging
Maternity clothes? Its getting hard to find shirts that fit....Kake's closet may be raided soon
Sleep: Relishing my last few full nights of sleep!!! But I still have the multiple bathroom trips to contend with
Best moment this week:
Having a couple days off work to relax and cook meals to freeze for those days of mayhem to come
Movement: slowing down but still steady, especially when Im trying to sleep!!!
Gender: More unsolicited guesses are coming in for BOY, but hopefully it wont be long until we know for sure
Labor Signs: Minor cramps but nothing convincing.....despite lots of reckless behavior like massage chairs and indian food ;)
Belly Button in or out? A slightly bulging flat button
What I miss: Being able to walk more than 1/4 mile without being exhausted and winded and sweaty and an overall hot mess
What I am looking forward to: The annoucement of "Its a ______!!!!"
Weekly Wisdom: Conversations with strangers that start with belly stares and comments such as "woah, wow, woah....when are you due?!!" can actually turn into pleasant experiences
Milestones: Apparently I am making some progress toward labor by being 50% effaced (you have to get to 100% to dilate more than a few cms)

No comments:

Post a Comment